View Profile GLASSoANIMATION

All 9 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Well the animation and effort is a solid 5 stars but... WHY THIS!? HAVE YOU NO HUMANITY LEFT?

EmmaPresents responds:

Nah, I sold all my humanity to be able to make a solid 5 stars animation with effort..

Loved it, so much fun and care crammed into this. Keep up the great work, you've got a new fan!

mattyburrito responds:

thanks for watching!! Key word on 'crammed' I need more balance with the hidden stuff

Very clean and professional. I like it!

Music reminds me of Akira

Phenomenal work, everything was excellent. The animation, character designs, lighting, texturing. Highest 5/5 possible.

Excellent work!

Crackpot Fucked Fan theory: Peck is the coach's autistic son, the coach wanted a son who could excel at baseball which is why he pushes him so hard despite it never happening. The stock market goes up giving the coach a chance to get out of the hole from child care costs (which is symbolized by peck stuck on the rope of the car, sort of like he's "Holding his dad back" financially.)

/end crackpot theory

that was perfect. gave me a good laugh

Great work! Love the transformation animation.

love the interactions. The little movements make this wonderful.

Started animating in March of 2015, use a mouse. Tried a tablet but can never get use to it. Looking for an area where I can demo a cintiq before I blow $400+ on one of those only to find out I can't get use to those either. My art sucks.

26, Male